Mini Ninjas - a rookie mistake



Now I'm not a big time game critique like that zero punctuation dude and I certainly do not have a cool hat, but I'm a gamer and I've spent (wasted) a lot of time playing. One thing that I realized -- through many many years of game playing -- what does not work is ... long f...king training time. Sounds obvious right? Why do you spend hours in tutorial or training stuff before you actually get into the game? Well, I think there are good answers in the pedagogy of smaller kids.

One example is Little Ninjas. I had to spend (waste) 15 minutes before I could jump into the actual story. The real question is: WTF? Do smaller kids (yeah I'm a big kid) need this kinds of a cushioning or pampering?

PS: Engineering and Art departments: kudos, awesome job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top